Aurifil 12 wt. 54 yd. Small Spools
100% Cotton Thread on the Red Small Spools
Cotton Mako 12 wt is the heaviest and thickest thread in the AURIfil line. When you want a decorative thread for your project, look to the 12 weight. It's thickness can give a great primitive or country effect for applique buttonhole stitching, blanket stitching and utility stitching. Great for redwork, embroidery, and decorative stitches.
* Machine applique': Heavy blanket stitch, buttonhole stitch primitive look use 50wt in bobbin
* Hand applique'
* Machine embroidery : Beautiful for longer stitch length designs. Titanium Top Stitch 100/16 needle.
* Machine Art quilting : Heavier thread for impressive effects. Beautiful on linen and jeans fabric
* Machine Sashiko
* Redwork and Hand Embroidery: Use it instead of stranded or pearl embroidery threads
* Cross Stitch: Can be used to give more definition.
* Utility Stitch Quilting
* Serger: Lower Looper
Please note that computer monitors can display colors differently. Referring to a "real thread"
Aurifil Thread Chart
best way to guarantee your color selection. Available Here.
(Compare to the retail price of $5.00) $4.09 each
Just fill-in the quantity box to the right of any color.
After you have made your selections,
click on the
"Add To Cart"
button at the top or bottom of the thread Listing. You can add your selections all at once or a few at a time if you prefer.